Thursday, March 12, 2009

Why is Lil Wayne's image important to me!



Lil Wayne is important to me because he is my favorite rapper. And he be “killing” all the rest of the rappers out here on these beats today. Lil Wayne has millions and millions of fans all around the nation but I don’t think there is another fan like me. I like the lyrics that Lil Wayne uses. Because it is different from what all the other rappers rap about. When you listen to Lil Wayne you feel that you are on another planet. “Earth to Wayne’s World” that is how it makes me feel. I know most of his songs, but not all of them and sometimes that makes me mad when other people think they know all of his lyrics when they don’t. I really do like Lil Wayne because he is very different and unique from other hip hop rappers. I am interested in Lil Wayne’s image because years ago people really wasn’t “jock in” him the way they are today. I’m interested in him because now he is changing his image to be a ‘rock star’ and I like the different types of styles he be “rocking” like the chains and the scarfs. I dare to be different and he is extremely different from everyone else. Lil Wayne uses lyrics to make people think and it’s not hard for you to understand them. He uses the same words to mean different things it’s so exclusive. Lil Wayne is a self made millionaire he doesn’t care about the public he loves to get high and rap. He is dedicated to his fans and he lets us know what’s going on with him and his music. I like Lil Wayne and Young Money Entertainment because they all can rap especially Nicky Minaj but no matter what beat they rap on they do their best and they sound great I like all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment