Monday, March 23, 2009

Lil Waynes Changing image







Most of Lil Wayne’s fans know that he is changing his image to become a rock star. I think that it was a good idea for him to change hi image I believe that so many of his fans look up to what he doing we don’t just listen to his music well at least I don’t but I think by him letting every one know that he’s just not a hip hop rapper anymore he’s a rock star
I really do love Lil Wayne I like what he raps about it makes you feel like you are in the studio with him. I know that people always say that they are Lil Wayne fans but I look up to him for the good and bad reasons like by him changing his image that make me want to try different types of things like wearing things that I wouldn’t normally wear but being different is a good thing. Lil Wayne always got new swag no matter what it is rather its recording in the studio or just talking on television Lil Wayne makes older people kind of angry they think that he is setting a bad image to the younger kids the younger kids are the ones who know most of his lyrics its kind of crazy. I don’t think that he is a bad influence on anyone people do what they want to do. But if parents think that Lil Wayne i s a bad person they should stop their kids from listening to the things that he talks or raps about. His image is not that horrible. Except all of the tattoos that he have all over his body. But that make him who he is all of his tattoos represents something important things to him i think that he is a cool dude his lyrics so hot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment