Monday, March 23, 2009

Reflection on what i learned!!

I learned about credible and none credible sources i know that credible websites do not have .com also credible sites have the person who created it an dthe name of the site.


Non credible sites have different types of ads all over the page it has a.com and it dont have the oerson who created the site.


Another thing i learned was how to go on different websites and make links to the sites and put them on my blogs .

I learned that if you want people to believe what yor article is saying then you would have to go to a credible source and get the right imformation while i wsa doin this assignment it was kind of hard but at the same time it was fun because i was i enjoyed writing about my favorite rapper Lil Wayne. But during the research of my blogg most of it was kind of hard we had to create 7 post with 300 words in all that was kind of a struggle but at the end i got it complete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment